What's happening in the world of web accessibility? Stay up-to-date with all the latest news and industry developments, as well as expert commentary, analysis, feature stories and our monthly W3C column.
Keeping up with developments
Access to ICTs for people with disabilities, still remains limited around the globe according to a report.
Viostream's Samir Tuladhar shares some developer techniques for creating an accessible video player.
Robert Pearson explores emotional accessibility in ICTs and digital media.
- WCAG 2.1 – What challenges face accessibility auditors?
- Accessibility and the Web of Things – an interview with Dr Scott Hollier and W3C WAI’s Shadi Abou-Zahra
- Registrations open for 2017 Perth Web Accessibility Camp
- Self-publishing an accessible book: printed, audio, Kindle and ePub
- Does illogical or non-sequential heading structure fail WCAG 2.0?